Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Funk Is Back

 7 months ago I moved away from Austin to live with my mom which has been going well but I think I became more Conservative.  But lately since I returned to Austin for the summer I am getting my edge back slowly.  I've been hanging out with some of my crazy friends which as we all no, crazy is contagious.  Well tonight was the firework show at the local park and I met up with my friends Cursing Communist Chloeson, Lisa, Devan, Sunshine Smoker, and Freedom.  We weren't partying hard but Freedom and I did have a little miniature fist fight.  What is so addictive about UFC fighting?  I just think its stress relieving to wrestle and fight.  Maybe I just have anger issues or maybe I'm just weird.

The other day I bought myself a pair of TOMS shoes.  I've got to say I'm impressed.  They are super comfy not to mention all the groovy designs.  I got the gray kind and they go with everything.  I feel very hippie like with them on.  I'm probably just as much as a hippie with them on as I am with them off.  You can ask my friends.  I yell at them if they don't recycle, which is a lot.  I don't know how they live with me.

No comments: